1. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on CHRISTEC's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CHRISTEC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CHRISTEC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- All content, including but not limited to logo, tagline, graphics, images, text contents, buttons, icons, design and structure are our property. All content on this web site is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws.
- You should not use our logo for any purpose whatsoever, unless you have obtained a written approval from us.
- The materials on CHRISTEC's web site are provided "as is". CHRISTEC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CHRISTEC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, advice and other content available through this web site.
- You should not rely on the information, advice and other contents available on our web site for decisions on investment(s) or decision with respect to our CHRISTEC’s products and services. You are advised to seek additional information required for you to make sound, well-informed and reasonable decision.
In no event shall CHRISTEC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use, inability to use or user’s reliance on the materials obtained through CHRISTEC's web site, even if CHRISTEC or a CHRISTEC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
4. No Offer
Nothing in this website constitutes a solicitation, an offer, or a recommendation to buy or sell any investment instruments, to effect any transactions, or to conclude any legal act of any kind whatsoever. The information on this web site is subject to change (including, without limitation, modification, deletion or replacement thereof) without prior notice.
When making decision on investments, youare advised to seek additional information required for you to make sound, well-informed and reasonable decision.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CHRISTEC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CHRISTEC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CHRISTEC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. CHRISTEC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
CHRISTEC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CHRISTEC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.